Genesis HOME HEALTH SERVICES
- As wonderful as our hospitals and facilities are, no one wants to be there for longer than necessary. We would be honored to work with you and your family to speed your recovery at home.
- Genesis is a local, family-owned home health agency founded in Elko, NV in 2004. We have three offices across the State of Nevada--- in Elko, Winnemucca and Ely.
- When Medicare is your insurance, services are provided free (no deductibles or co-pays).
- We have full-time and bilingual Nurses, Aides, Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists.
Once you choose Genesis, you can expect:
- Our Care Transition Team will meet with you prior to discharge to explain our services and to answer any questions you may have.
- A first visit by your Case Manager – A Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist
- Your Case Manager will work with you, your family and your Doctor to develop a Plan for your Care.
- Your Care Plan will be explained to you, and will be carried out by compassionate and well-experienced Clinicians.
- Your Genesis Care Team will be led by your Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist Case Manager, and may include: Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologists and Home Health Aides. If you have a complex wound, a new ostomy or need Chemotherapy in your home our Chemo Certified RN’s will also assist your care team.
* Non-medical personal care services will also be available soon through Genesis HOME HEALTH SERVICES